IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 3월 28일 수요일

Week 4 Journal..

1.What language areas do you think you particularly want to work on to be a well qualified English teacher?

I think "Speaking" is the basis and one of the most important areas. I think the fact that you speak English fluently means your writing, listening and reading are also great, so I will practice a lot to speak well. I suppose a good English speaker seems to be resepcted by his or her students.

2.Stundents these days tend to really care their English teacher's pronunciation. They seem to believe that English teachers should pronounce just like a native speakers of English. What do you think about this belief? How would you react to this attitude (belief)?

I think pronunciaiton is very important when you first learn language, but speaking just like a native speaker is too hard even to English teachers. Knowing how to pronounce exactly and teaching well what you know are more important, I think. So, I think it is not that good to judge a teachr only by how good his or her pronunciation is.

댓글 없음: