IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 3월 27일 화요일

Homework with a capital H...

My classmates all have a class, Linguistics for non-linguists. This subject is too hard for me. I guess everyone in our classroom feel so hard for us to understand. Besides that, we have a homework which is due the day after tomorrow. I do not exactly grasp what the book explains and have to do the assignment. It drives me up the wall, but I know it is what I have to do.
Maybe I am going to stay up all night until I get the whole idea. Is there anybody who absolutely understand this book?? Please teach me what this book is about..ㅠ.ㅠ

댓글 없음: