IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 4월 29일 일요일

In Pusan..

I just got back from my hometown, Pusan. I went down there last Friday and am in here in Seoul today, Monday. It was so fun. It has been the first time to go there since the beginning of the spring semester. It has been almost two months. My parents, sister and brother-in-law welcomed me and I was so pleased. I hanged around my friends in Pusan. I stayed up all night with them. We drank so much and went to so-called night club. There were a lot of women as well as men. Four of us danced and drank. After that, we had drank again and slept in "ggymgilbang" It had been a long day.^^

댓글 없음: