IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 3월 20일 화요일

Week 3 Journal..


I just researched myself through "Learning Style test" and "MBTI test" and results are as follows. One test said to me that I should "Learn more faster" and the other test told me that I was included in "The Portrait of the Protector Guardian(Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging, or iSfJ )". Surprisingly, there were a lot of things having to do with me in truth. I mean it said lots of traits that I have in real. How amazing it is! Let me write down a few sentences that exactly interpret me.
"Protectors are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers, except with close friends and relatives." This is how I usually feel all the time. I am so introverted and quiet that it is a little hard for you to make friends with me, but once you and I become friends, I think we can have a great bond of friendship.
"Protectors' shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need." I am so timid with strangers that I usually flush in front of them. People ask me if I am angry when I am just myself. I mean if I do not put a smile to my face all the time, they think I am kind of angry, but I think I am warm-hearted inside myself. My quietness ought really to be seen as an expression, not of coldness, but of my sincerity and seriousness of purpose.
"Protectors are quite content to work alone." I like myself not only around people, but also by myself. Sometimes loneliness makes my day and I do not want to be at the mercy of others.
And, the other results told me something. Let me show you this; 67% of Introverted, 12% of Sensing, 38% of Feeling and 11% of Judging. This means that "Qualitative analysis of your type formula" is;
1.distinctively expressed introvert

2. slightly expressed sensing personality

3. moderately expressed feeling personality

4. slightly expressed judging personality

By the way these results indicate that I should be not teachers, but curators, private secretaries, librarians, middle-managers, police officers, and especially general medical practitioners. The point is I am not prepared for a teacher just yet, so I need to fulfill many requirements to be a teacher. The bottom line is I need to be outgoing, social, more talkative and wash off shyness with strangers and so forth. I think I am kind of slow starter, or slow learner now. I should be a faster learner. In a nutshell, l learned what I am lack and what I have to do to improve myself through this activity. It helps with me very much.

댓글 없음: