IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2013년 1월 8일 화요일

The president hopes to capitalize from this national moment , when even some pro-gun rights Domocrats are calling for change..

void contract..무효계약..
to fill the void left when her successor was slain..

some semblance of normalcy in amidst of all this grief..

to set off that domino effect..

precipitate..촉진하다..

unheeded..무시된...

grossly inadequate, repeated requests for more security went unheeded..was not a high priority..

this is a diplomatic illness to beat the band..충분히..굉장히 열심히, 빨리..

will be at the forefront of his agenda..

i will use all the powers of this office..

high capacity ammunition clips..

were laid to rest..

stood at attention=stood to attention..

unfailingly polite..

the wild winds are sending snow sideways tonight..

i invited some friends to come over for dinner, but they barely touched my steak and swooped down on dessert..

in plain sight..쉽게 잘 보이는, 알아채기쉬운...come in sight..
i put it in plain sight..잘 보이는 곳에 놓다..

animator..

midflight..비행중에..

it appears out of nowhere.갑자기..

float away..공중에 뜨다.

take flight..뜨다.공중에

do a double take..진짜 맞는지 놀라서 두번 처다보다..

holly..호랑가시나무






댓글 없음: