IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 29일 일요일

the befuddled dad in that Huggies commercial..아리둥절하게 하다, 혼란에 빠뜨리다..
the author liks to befuddle the readers..

it's an enduring stereotype, now being shatterd by..
good-looking people are stereotyped as being more confidentt and socially-skilled..

a single dad by choice..

Mrs. Right..천생연분, 딱 맞는 신붓감..

it's enriched my life so much..풍요롭게 하다, 질을 높이다..
the experience enriched her understanding..

while still a rarity,..드문 사람, 희귀한 것..
once considered a rarity, ...

댓글 없음: