IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 5일 목요일

pelt..동물 가죽..퍼붓다, 때리다..
Pelted by one-inch hail, pummeled by fierce winds, surronded by screams..

crouch..몸을 쭈그리다
sTAY away from trees and get down into a crouched position on the balls of your feet..

Something the President said this moring caused a stir, THe Whithe House was tryignto backtrack this afternoon..

discrete..별개의..
He was trying to make a discrete point about just the private sector, not including governmet gobs...

The soda insider..코카콜라 중역이 고발..
Madison Avenue..메디슨 가, 미국 광고업계..
He saysapologies are due from all the Madison Avenue types,

karma..업보..
have some karma debt that they fell like they owe..

singer under fire..
audible..들을 수 있는..
left with an audible scar..

stutter..말을 더듬다..

champion down..챔피언이 쓰러졌다.

took everyone by surprise....

a collective gasp of :"oh, no"

with a heart of a champion..챔피언의 심자을 가진...

he's the come-frome-behind kid who had a shot at history..역사에 남을 시도를 하다.

tendonitis..건염..in his left front leg...

their prized horse at their side..옆에 두고...소중한...
it is my most prized possession..


it's just a freakish thing..이상한, 별난
i had a freakish roommate in  college..

started as a scrappy underdog...
the opeing 10 minuts of the game was scrappy, with both sides unable to settle...

unproven bloodlines..

i believe he's been pulled up.. 기수가 말을 세우다..

mindful of..유념하는 염두에둔..
Always be mindful of the kindness and not the faults of others..

bloodstock..경마용 순수 혈통 말.



댓글 없음: