IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 31일 화요일

now to the other emerging storyline..
waiting for word, holding out hope..

on the ground..현장에 나가있는..
a real-life villain....real-life heroes..

play the villain..악당 역할 하다..

leapt over his seat to shiled his girlfriend..

many of whom had been franti for news all day abou their missing loved ones..정신없는 미친듯한..

thihngs are frantic in the office today..난리난네..

how fragile life is..약한...

be careful with that vase..

pulling for that mom..응원하다..
i am pulling for the home team..

댓글 없음: