IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 29일 일요일

isolated..단발적인, 한 번인..
this is an isolated incident.

shield..보호하다..
shield them..

sending security to..

become a massive security concern..

fans were mindful but undeterred..조심했지만...

gleefully..신이 나서, 고소해서..
he took a gleeful delight in proving them all wrong.

gleefully executes elaborate lethal crimes

a muurdering schezophrenic clown with zero empathy..

she may be talented, but 'genius' is something of an overstatement..

that grit and moral ambiguity is exactly what resonates with fans..

they're gonna be a little unsettled in the way that we want them to be..

not the first movie to provoke copycats..모방범, 모방하는 사람..

it was a copycat crime.

REenacted scenes from 매트릭스..재연하다..

the suspect reenacted the crime in front of the police..

in such an unbearably savage way is devastating to me..


댓글 없음: