IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 26일 목요일

impaired..충분히 기능을 못하는, 약화된..
charged with driving while imparied with drugs..

sideswipe..옆에서 치다..=T-bones//rear-end..
she sideswiped a tractor trailer..

a slap in the face..
Outfitting team USA in Chinese-made uniform was a slap in the face..

whip up..빨리 만들다..
want to whip us up some scarves..

take flight..달아나다..
A speeder takes flight  after he runs a red light and T-bones an innocent motorist...

near miss..위기일발의 상황..
They think when somebody runs a red light, there's either near misses or everybody's okay..

anthem..노래..
this is the song of the summer and one of those rare anthems that seems to make everyone sing and dance.

collaborator..합작자, 공동저자..

he was out combating allegations...

Romney came out swinging..공격적으로 나오다..
They came out swinging and scored three goals in the first half..

theObama campaign has been hammering Romney..

those attacks have struck a nerve..신경을 건드리다....touch a nver..hit a nverve..

Any talks of raising the cost of college tuition strike a nver with studetns..

tha'ts riduculous and disturbing...beneath the dignity of the president and campaign..

It's Chicago-style plitics at its worst..

he outhgt to diaavov it and reign in these peopel that are running out of control..부인하다..

SHE IS tryignto disavow her earlier statements..

the attacks are out of bounds..도를 넘어서다, 지니치다..한도를 벗어난..

i think they are demandng out of bounds..

it's very disappointing on his part..

i had no role whatsoever in the management of..

filings with.....어디....

i' m not gonna weigh in on  that..

these other matters are extraneous...관련 없는..
Just give me the basi facts, without extraneous details..






댓글 없음: