IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 13일 금요일

immigration bombshell..오바마의 새로운 이민정책..
reprieve..유예, 연기..
the administraion in one sweeping act granted a kind of reprieve to thoundsand of yhoung undocumented immigrants..

sidestep..피하다...
the Presidents took the dramatic move to sidestep Congress after a bill overhauling immigration law had languished..

The Reaction..새로운 이민 정책에 대한 반응..
deport..강제 추방하다..
the high scholl valedictorian, who learned before..

amnesty..사면..
he is giving amnesty to..

pitch darkness..칠흑..
be walking in pitch darkness, through water mist and fog...

sensibilities..감정..주로복수..
such a safety measure offends his sensibilities as a stuntmaan....

in the event of a fall..

civility..공손함, 정중함..
His life arcs back across a lot of American history, reminding everyone of a generation that believed in duty and civility in politics..

the life of the party..파티의 스타, 흥을 고조시키는 사람..\


see 100% lemon juice on a label..

So unscrupulous companies decide..비양심적인..파렴치한..
she is scrupulous in her handling of money..

anywhere from..to..사이 어딘가..

acidity..산성도..
it won't activate baking soda to make flour rise..

watered down...물을 탄..
i think they watered down the truth..약화시켜말함..

baking soda solution.용액..

chemical reaction..화학반응..

passing off cheap vagetable oil as olive oil..을...로 속이다...
pass off the painting as an original..

counterfeiter..위조자 위조범..
counterfeited the 500,000 won bill위조하다..fake..

dollar stores..다이소...

it might be a food fake..








댓글 없음: