IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 3일 화요일

criminal act..범죄행위...문자메시지로 인한 교통 사망사고..
glance..힐끗 보기..
look at this bus driver, one glance down at the phone-enght to distract thime and cause this crash..

render..판결 등을 내리다..-~이 어떤 상태로 되게하다...
Juries are ready, willing and able to render a guilty verdict..

Your voice and your vote..
blueprint..청사진, 계획..
GOP(grand old party..공화당)
The win is a blueprint for Republicans across the country...

done deal..다 끝난 일..
They would have said this is a done deal..i think its still very competitive here..

Vaccine alert..
render..어떤 상태가 되게 하다, 만들다...
which can render them almost useless..

dedicated..전용의..
you need a dedicated refrigerator for that..

chaos in the cockpit..
fateful..운명을 결정하는 치명적인..(부정적)
it is three and a half hours into the flight...makes a fateful decision..

exasperation..격분, 분노..
they're at a point of exasperation where you actually have a bit of the discipline breaks down..

daredevils jumpig form higher and higer heights and the wildest yet..

with a wingsuit..

there's a mystical Himalayan mountain..신비로운, 신령스러운..
For me, the birth of my children was an almost mystical experience that that even now  i look back on with awe..

spetn six grueling days climbing tht mountain..

the highest base jump even attempted..

flirt with..무서워않고 덤비다, 모험하다..
flirting wiht the fate of lcarus..
you are flirting with danger if.....

cardboard boxes to break his fall..마분지 상자..추락의 충격을 완하하다..
Fortunately my chin broke my fall..i picked myself up, a bit shaken form the impact of my brain reverberating inside my skull

drifting safe to terra firma in the Himalayas..육지, 대지
the astronauts were ecstatic to be back on terra firma..

safe and sound after a feat that one of his bravw brethren is alradly planningto beat..
무사히 아무 탈 없이...
i hope you got home safe and soound
pics and stories..사진..




댓글 없음: