IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 24일 일요일

we trun to the urgent and unraveling situation in Syria..흐트러지기 시작하다..
when he returned to America, the marriage unraveled..

the cycle of violence seems to be spinning out of contrl../veering out of control..

be shot execution-style..

two shrouded bodies were placed on the hood of the vehicle.가리다, 감추다..
his personal life is shrounded in secrecy.

army shelling..군대포격..

see the wheels coming off of this bus..=spinning out of control..=unraveling situation..

he was an activist in the best sense of that word..그 단어가 정말 잘어울리는 사람.., using the medium to try and express the passions격노 and issues of a situation that he was confronging in his country.매체 수단..
th train was the usul medium of transportation in those days...

still clinging to the excuses that...고수하다.
her parents clung to the old ways..

there has been a huge hope that his days are numbered..살 날이 얼마 남지 않았다, 끝장나다.
my car's days are numbered..

it's their least favorite option..

to arm the rebels..

댓글 없음: