IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 25일 월요일

trucker's strike..

unionized truckers...launched a strike..raising fears of turmoil/disruption  in cargo transportation..

under the wing of..the nationwide action..

standard freight charge system..표준운임제..industrial accident compensation insurance..standardized contracts..logistics companies..

drivers=self-employed subcontractors...pay commission to..middlemen..sign a deal to carry goods..

take tough action against the strike..the strong stance..worsening status of the global economy..eurozone debt crisis..

feel sympathetic to..making a living..Press reports have it that....
work hours..

be swift in tackling the situation..to settle the case through dialogue..taking contingency measures..

to iron out a compromise at the earliest possible date..to avoid illegal acts

to set fire to..cargo truck..non-union members

댓글 없음: