IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 5일 화요일

to the rescue..
drop to one's knees..무릎을 꿇다..
dropping to his kness, shooting himself to death..

numerous..많은...
numerous times..

firestorm..세금 때문에 국적을 포기한 페이스북 공동 설립자?
renounce..포기하다, 단념하다..
he has renounced(=dropped) his American citizenship..

one of a growing number of..

under fire..인기 체중감소 수술로 인한 사망자 발생.
magnet..~를 끄는 것..
This place seems to be a magnet for bad outcomes..

lacerate..찢다..
they had lacerated her liver during the procedure..

mothers of invention..
dispenser..통, 용기.
a children's medicine dispenser that talks..

lodge..박히다..
the straw was lodged up here and the liquid is resting down at the bottom..

댓글 없음: