IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 27일 수요일

Park Geun-hye's way

Arrogant, egotistical image is the last thing she needs..

s.t major comes up...at a national convention..unless some new sensation appears..the standard-bear of the party..

this seemingly unalterable outcome.the likely runner..

veteran..//seasoned politicial..flatly snubbed persisitent calls form he r inhouse rivlas..compeltely based on popular  selection..party delegates..the general public..in a 50-50 ratio..

stick to the status quo..

bitter experience of losing to 명박..at a primary..and 11th hour rule change..bona fide participants..

for fear of ...resultant internal injuries..dual legacy of economic gowth and democratic hindrance..never denigrated actions her father took..
a military coup d'etat..

understandable on a human level but not in terms of her role as a politician, much less a possible leader..her lack of flexibiltyh and tolerance..arrogance and self-righteousness..persecuted opponents by painting them red..

That she appears reluctant to communicate with her rivlas nor allow little diferences of views.....when eneds justified all means...

She also moved several clicks to the left..her ultimate dream may reamin just as that..

댓글 없음: