IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 25일 월요일

not guilty..무죄 평결을 받은 에드워즈..
not crime but sin..법적으로는 괜찮으나 도덕적 책임은 있다..
hung jury..불일치 배심, 평결 불일치..
there was a hung jury on all the rest of the charges..

flinch..주춤하다, 위축되다..
she never once flinched..she said ::"i'll be there for you no matter what.."

highway crackdown..
curbside..도로변에서 이루어지는, 터미널을 이용하지 않는..
climbing aboard the curbsie budget bus..

depot..정류장..
NO depots..

banning soda?라지 사이지 탄산음료 판ㅁ 금지를 계획 중인 뉴욕..
pet project...아끼는, 특히 좋아하는 프로젝트..
any sweetened drink..과당음료..흔히 탄산음료에 많이들어감.
part of the mayor's pet project..

nanny state-ism..복지국가주의(부정적뉘앙스)
this is the most ridiculous sort of nanny state-ism..

cite..이유를 들다..
customers cite the way it handles in the sand.

fast and furious..정신 없이 빠른..
American cars are hardly the only thing sellng fast and furious..


댓글 없음: