IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 27일 수요일

fast and furious..미국 동부의 토네이도..
waterspout..물기둥..
from a waterspout to a tornado..

pluck..뽑다..
pluck her..재빨리 피하게해서 차와 부딪히는 걸 막다.

it flipped boats, plucked trees and tore the roofs from homes in that coastal community..

judgement day...법정에선 무바라크 전 이집트 대통령..
gurney..바퀴 달린 들 것..
Hosni Mubarak carried in on a gurney, wheeled into a court room, abot to learn his fate..

secular..종교와 관계 없는, 비종교적인..

sugar wars.,.블룸버그 뉴욕시장..
derogatory..경멸하는, 비판적인..
I don't know if those are derogatory terms. At least it gets your name in the paper..\

adage..속담, 격언..
As the old adage, as long as they spell your name right, it's good publicity..

lifesaver..뇌종중 초기 증상 발견의 중요성..

in the nick of time..때 마침, 아슬아슬학게 때를 맞추어..

time-sensitive..분초를 다투는..
Since brain attack is a time-sensitive dises and every minue 1.9 million brain cells are dying..

was on that famous quest...

to circle the globe..

word of a new discovery ..it

it could be proof that she might hve survived thta crash after all..결국에는..
it didn't rain after all..

may not be one tantalizing step closer to the answer of what happen to Amelia Earhart..

freckles.

uninhabited..무인도의..
the building is no longer inhabitable..

the reconstructed glass shards..복원된 조각..
Shards of pottery

this looks to us like castaway behavior..조난자..
He was cast away on a desert island..

all of those artifacts..

 to stop over=
I have a layover for 15 hours in Frankfurt, Germany.

radio transmission..

to be washed out to sea..





댓글 없음: