IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 29일 금요일

celebrating the queen..건강 악화로 즉위 기념식에 참석하지 못한 필립공.
flanked by..~가 옆에 있는..//사람의 옆구리는 side..동물의 옆구리는 flank
flanked by her glamorous grandchildren..

through and through.하나부터 열까지, 속속들이...
But a naval man through and through, he was sprightly on the royal barge yesterday in  a 1000-boat jubilee flotilla..

soiree..파티..보통 집으로초청해서하는 소규모..//bash..대규모 파티..
a fancy soiree..

calamitous..재난을 가져오는..


hook up..연결하다..

prep..준비하다..
can make a diagnosis and start prepping the operating room..

talon..발톱..특히 새의...

a fighting chance..회복할 가능성, 성공할 가능성..
he has a fighting chance..

댓글 없음: