IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 14일 월요일

thinly-veiled tactical nuclear weapons..

redeployment destined for threatihng peace and stability on Koean Peninsula..

the fact that a U.S.'s congressional committee has passed an amendment on redeploying tactical nuclear weapons on the Korean Peninsula is creating subtle ripples within and without as the North is set to conduct a third nuclear test.

the bill requirs Secretary of state and Defense Secretary to submit a report on the feasibilityand logistics of redeploying nuclear weapons.

it's apparent that Republicans want to send a clear message that China should act decisively to make the North stop its nuclear weapons development. The NOrth conducted two undergrond nuclear tests and is reportedly preparing for a third..

the possiblitly apperas slime for now..
the Obama administraions is clearly negative on the issue.., backing a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula. Though the bill passes the House, the Democrats-controlled Senae is certain to vote it down..

it won't be justified..

the situation can change completely if the Republican Party wins the presideial election..
be nullified and be questioned..

the amendment is considered as leverage the U.S. can use in efforts to pressure China to get Northh to give up ....
lookwarm attitued toward Norht Korean provocations..

it seeking to get tough with North Korea in an effort to criticize Obama's foreing polocyh in the midst of rising conservatism..

댓글 없음: