IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 5일 토요일

they have been placed on leave..

have been confined to  quarters..영내(군대)
Please confine your remarks to  the issues at hand..현안..
_
thorough and rigorous investigation..철저한, 엄격한
she is rigorous in getting details known correctly..세부사항을 올바르게 알리는 것에 철저하나..하나한 정확하다..

it was not on the President's agenda going in, but doday, the Secret Service scandal about sex and prostitutesforced its way onto the world's stage at the Summit if the Americas..

calling the alleged allegation outrageous..

the security detail arrive in Colombia about a week befir the President..특무대
A detail was sent to shovel the snow..군바리..

in a country plagued in the past by drugs, shooting, bombings, and kidnapping..괴롭히다, 성가시게 하다..
i an not going to plague you with a lot of questions.

If it were not for you, i wouldn';t be here..네가 없었다면

they were sent packing back to the U.S.

Member of Congress want to know if the Secre Service has been hiding dirty little secrets of its own

댓글 없음: