IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 2일 수요일

sordid.추악한, 비도덕적인..(특히 성범죄관련)
the head of the joint chiefs says there's only one word to describe the sordid affair, embarrassing..

upstage..~가 받을 관심을 가로채다, 관심을 더 받다..
무대안쪽...downstage=무대 앞쪽..
the seedy..추악한 추잡한 allegations upstaged the President at an internatioal sumit..

surmoutn..극복하다..
there are problems to surmout, like the gender gap with women.

compassionate..동정하는, 연민이 있는.
I will say for me, financial security has not been a huge issue. But that doesn't mean I'm not  compassionate..

haul..출두시키다, 끌고 오다..
He didn't look like he was having as much fun todday, hauled before a comgressional committee..

bare..신체를 드러내다..
And he certainly did not bare as much..그만틈 옷벗지도 않았네요.

augmentation..breat augmentation..유방확대수술
what is the fastes grwong cosmetic procudure in America?
chin augmentation..

prominent..돌출된, 튀어나온..
the chin made more prominent..

댓글 없음: