IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 22일 화요일

secret mission..깜짝 방문..
slog..고투, 힘겹게 하는 일...
the reality of the long, hard slog in Afghanistan contiued..

fend for oneself..스스로 꾸려가다..
not leave the country to fend for itself against the Taliband and al Qaeda..

bomb plot..기업을 증오하는 테러집단..
hue..특성, 유형..
that terrorism can come in many hues, and from many homelands..

bigwig..중요인물..

share life..페이스북을 통한 장기기증.
solvable..해결할 수 있는, 풀 수 있는
a solvable problem with existing technology..

black sheep..골칫덩어리, 말썽꾼..
i am the black sheep of my family..

crash course..항공기 사고의 생존율 높이기.../속성 강좌../추락
survivability..생존가능성.
to improve survivability..

mitigate..완화시키다..
to mitigate the fireball taht is created bymany crashes..

parking attendance gone wild..폭주하다

found a pretty wild case of life more than imitating art..

it proved too tempting for me..

flashy convertible..호화로운../swanky..extravagant...
she likes flashy clothes..

alerting the car was in motion..움직이는
could you set the machhine in motion??

joyrideing in our car...남의 차를 훔쳐 난폭운전하다, 폭주..
they took their girlfriends for joyrides in stolen cars..

they were peeling out on dirt roads and even smoking along the hgihway..쌩하고 떠나다.
sorry i peeled out like that yesterday..

racking up more than 60 miles..쌓아 올리다, 얻다../선반에 쌓다..
i racked up 돈 in debt...

he denied he ever took a joyride..

it would appear our video tells a differnet story..











댓글 없음: