IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 5일 토요일

folksy..서민적인, 소탈한..
He is known as much for his fortune as his folky ways and simple lifestyle..

talking point..논쟁거리, 화제..
He is not a taling point on the campaign trail..

beg the question..질문을 하게 만들다..

with new polls tonight showing he is already in a tight race with her , it begs the question, in this presidentail election, does "who you like" matter?

over ones' head..복잡한, 이해할 수 없는
He's a nice guy. I just think he's misguided and over his head..

fall apart..부서지다, 붕과하다 멘탈 붕괴되다..

in the event of..~할 경우에는..
in the event of a catastrophic earthquake..

mistake..오인핟, 잘못 판단하다.
A pilot mistook the planet Venus for an aircraft heading his way and took  evasive action..

sleep inertial..비몽사몽인 상태..
The pilot put the plane into a steep dive after coming out of an hour and 15 minutes nap and sufftered what's known as sleep inertia..

climat chiang is tearng their lives apart..

A rare look a the massiv underbelly of the mighty polar bear..

keeping 500 pounds of marine carnivore afloat in the desperate struggle for food..육식동물
Humans are omnivores, capable of eating meat and plant foods..

the polar bear population is labeled depleted..고갈된, 감소된
Vitamins and minerals can be depleted by the prescription drugs you take..

The Zoo has three in its enclosure..보호구역, 울타리를 친 장소..
the garden was enclosed by a high wall

this is about as close as i want to be to a polar bear, even thogh there is a big steel mesh fence here..

is building a sanctuary..보호구역
In earlier times, a criminal could use a church as a sanctuary..

artificial insemination.. 수정..
~~to help women to get pregnant..

orphaned cubs..






댓글 없음: