IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 12일 토요일

fall from grace..몰락..

somber.. 침울한, 우울한..
this was the somber John Edwards, entering a courtroom to fight for his life..

loose cannon..돌출행동을 자주 하는 사람..
His mistress was a loose cannon and he knew it..

fresh-faced..어리고 건강한, 동안의..
Amid so much talk, Marco Rubio, that fresh-faced freshman senator from Florida, is on Rommey's shortlist for runing mate..


Freudian slip..
은연 중에 속마음을 드러내는 실수..
Rubio has repeatedly said he's not interested, but was this momnet, even before today's photo op, a Freaudian slip??

appendectomy..맹장수술
showed her this bill for a routine appendectomy..

shop arond..
why not just shop around??
비교하며 가게를 돌아다니다..

by trade..직업으로..professionally..as a profession..
he is a firefighter by trade, known as "Noodle" in the martial arts ring..

ailment.. 질병..

first there were streaks, then the thunderous boom

the police is tryig to get to the bottom of the case..

it wasn't Armageddon..

an asteroid hurtled toward earth..소행성..돌진하다.
i saw him hurtling down the stairs..

meteor/shooting star..운석..

a streak of light.....and all of a sudden we heard a loud bang..followed by a sonic boom..초음속의 뱅하는 소리.전투기 같이...

you8 could feel the noise in you chest when it goes boom..

no apparent orign..어디서 시작되었는지도 모르겠네.ㅋㅋ

pique one's interest...자극하다...
the ad piqued my curiosity about the product..


NASA is already workding on the Armageddon scenario, deveolping a small probe to ram asteroids and knock them off course..들이받다..숫양
my car was rammed from behind by suv

All that's left of this one are tiny rocks, no bigger that a baseball..

they will be on it..이번일을 맡다.




















댓글 없음: