IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 20일 일요일

the ceremony began wiht a beat of the drums.

my heartbeat sped up..

the recipe says to beat the eggs..

i'm so beat..

quit beating around the bush and ask her out../cut to the chase..

Why is she in a bad mood? "Beats me"

get lose..go away..beat it../ she yelled at the fly to beat it.

you can beat rush hour traffic..출퇴근 정체를 피하다...

upbeat..비트가 강한, 신나는..

i beat the clock and got to work on time..시간 전에 마치다..

beat the system.. 체계를 거스르다..
to get what you want  by not following the usual l rules..

댓글 없음: