IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 24일 목요일

back to work??실망스런 고용 상황..
plateau..정체를 유지하다..
the average worker, their productivity has plateaued..

exigency.../엑시젼시/에그지젼시/긴박한 상황, 사태
just an exigency for those companies to start hiring..

on alert.. 아동 백일해 급증..

sinking..싱크홀 비상..
give way..무너지다..
eventually, the rock gives way and the land above caves in..

prone to.하기 쉬운, 당하기 쉬운..
areas most susceptible to sinkholes have rock more prone to eroding in water..

 taking a stand.. 너무 마른 모델 논란..
out of style..유행에 뒤떨어진..
is vowing to be a trend setter, saying ultra young and super skiny is out of style..

knowingly..다 알고도, 고의로...
tehy'll no longer knowingly work with model under the age of 16 or  who appear to have an eating disorder..

click with..통하다, 좋아하다..
we clicked..
had there ever been anyone you felt you clicked with??

weepy..금방이라도 눈물이 날 것 같은..
i don't want to get weepy..

a headline taht seems straight out of the 19th century, a resurgence of whooping cough, the disease that produces vionet coughing as patients gasp for air...
after just ten minutes, he gsped for air and grabbed his side..

i already had whoopng cough wne i wasin labor, 분만중이다..
a friend of mine went into labor whle taking a n exam..

the fits can even break ribs..발작..
i had a fit of sneezing and my nose kept running even inside th room..

a full-fledged epidemic..

Pertussis..백일해..
o
older peoplea re susceptible to colds..

if yuour child is experiencding shortness of breath ro coughing fits..숨가빠하거나 기침 발짝...
i am short of sleep these days..



댓글 없음: