IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 23일 월요일

stomach-turning..속을 뒤틀리게 하는..
The often stomach-turning, soul-crushing economic roller coaster ride we've been on took a fresh and scary dip..

dash..꺾어버리다, 낙담시키다..
Every time they do they've been dashed../discouraged../let down..

acquisition..인수..
In dollar terms, this is by far the biggest acquisition to date..

raise some eyebrows..사람들을 놀라게 하다..
Even in this new economy, that's bound to raise some eyebrows..

departure..벗어남, 일탈..출발..
Under normal circumstances, we would expect this large of a temperature departure from normal about onece every 280 years..

understatement..절제된 표현, 줄여서 말하기..
To say that they're concerned would be an understatement..

ignition..점화장치, 점화 스위치..
The boy grabbed the wheel, steering the bus out of traffic and removed the keys from the ignition..

apply..가하다, 쓰다..
pulled over and applied CPR to the driver..

댓글 없음: