IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 11일 수요일

scraps..남은 음식, 남은 것...
Its meat counter 정육점 코너 is now free of what former scientists characterize as low quality beef scraps snitied with ammonia gas..

wholesome...,건강에 좋은..
Lean,지방이 없이 잘나온, finely textured beef is safe and wholesome..

kerfuffle..소동, 법석...

cadre..핵심 그룹, 간부..
this loyal cadre of people..핵심멤버들..

the renovations, also the costliest..

tribe..무리 집단,
tribe increase.

etch a sketch..

media-shy..언론 노출을 꺼리는..cf)camera-shy..
You could catch a fleeting glimpse of her

a damsel in distress..도움이 필요한 여자

댓글 없음: