IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 25일 수요일

lame-duck session

this is no way to conduct nation's business

shown neither diginity and productivity in legislaiton
even in its final days

to open a one-day plenary session
for people's livelihoods
over thier differences on the proposed law to advance parliamentary operations

the anti-clash bill
introducig filibuster, fast-tracking
ramming through bills
physical blockade

to make a most disgraceful exit into history
unattended bills

bills that passed related standing committee amid strong bipartisan support and could become law with jsu tthe banging of a gavel.
it defies understanding why.
closely linked to the public's security and convenience in their daily lives.

the partisan bickering and legislativ e dereliciton of duty
woman in personal danger
maritime police officers
under an undiminished threat
sme owner's sufferings from high-handed large companies

the outgoing Assemblhy's irresponsibility is in stark contrast to the unity and swiftenss shown in passing bills that many workding-class Koreans deem as unhelpful for their livelihods..
advance into all knids of businesses formerly belonging to small firms.

inexcusable.
reversing its position
likely standard-bearer..
must know a final victory is far form assured..
regain its reputation
All's well that ends well

댓글 없음: