IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 3일 화요일

if yuo want s.t said, ask a man. If you want s.t done, ask a woman.

there could be huge health payoffs if you let them..건강상의 이득..

the modern woman's time crunch.시간활용.But this just in..결과가 들어옴
we can't blame slacker husbands or killer jobs anymore..게으름뱅이..
slacks..느슨한 바지..

i'm not saying that she's superior, just that she's not a slacker..

Women still are holding themselves to these standards that require that they're responsible for so much of what goes on at thome while really performing at work..

we say our biggest impediments to free time are helicopter mothering, hovering over our kids and housework..지나치게 간섭하는 양육방식..

we don't delegate. we're perfectionists..위임하다.
a good manager knows how to delegate..훌륭한 메니저는 일을 잘 맡기는 법을 안다.

45% of us wouldn't pay to outsource it even if we could..능력이 되더라도

when spouses pitch in..돕다, 협력하다..

every chore on that dreaded list..집안일, 따분한 일..
That movie is a chore to sit through..끝날때까지 앉아있기도 힘드네..

regardless of whetehr the to-do list is checked off,

schedule your free time.

Give up a little contro for more contentment??? Not a bad trade..

댓글 없음: