IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 18일 수요일

duck..수그리다, 피하다..
ordered to duck and cover..

bowl over..-에게 달려들어 쓰러뜨리다..
Just lookek at their power, bowling over tractor-trailer..

origination..발생, 시초..
we are still obiously very much concerned aobut the originaiton of this message..

wishful thinking..희망 사항에 불과한 일..
they're sparing no effort to find out whether this poster is wishful thingking or something more..

byh name....이름을 거론하며, 이름을 써서..
Today, the President for the first time taking aim at Romey by name..직접 이름을 거론하면..

stand with..찬성하다..
Mitt Romney has stood with big oil..

slump over..푹 쓰러지다..
she slumped over..

talk-through- -에게 -에대해 설명하다..
is anybody there able to talk her through it??

댓글 없음: