IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 1일 일요일

어허이...airhead..

urban idioms..
take you beer-goggles off, Lina!!제대로 봐..너 취했니...

this place is off the hook..여기 짱이다..

you're smokin'..매력적이다..

should we get on with 애정녀??

like..find pleasure in something..agreeable..friendly feeling toward someone..

love..have affection..

I don't like like him, but i like him..사귀고싶을만큼 좋아하니??

l love chocolate..stronger version of like..

hate vs dislike vs loathe..
don't like=dislike..안좋아한다....싫어한다가아님..

hate..one level up..싫어한다..

loathe..no tolerance whatsoever..i loathe you..화난 상대에게 말할때 농담하는줄 아는 것처럼 일상회화에서 잘 안쓴다..in colloquial English..

댓글 없음: