IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 22일 목요일

graze..스치다, 긁히게 하다. 뜯어먹다..
another shot rang out and grazed his ear..

tunnel vision..좁은 시야..
everythign had just gone tunnel vision..

corruption crusader..

hotshot..잘 나가는 사람..

snitch on..일러바치다, 고자질하다..
snitch on corporate bandits to 누구

hit home..정곡을 찌르다, 완전히 이해시키다..뼈져리게 느끼다..
it's news that will hit home for the 10% of Americans who tooke a sleeping pill at least one time in the past year..

Asthma, breathing difficulties can make rest hard to come by..

Monday morning quarterback..뒤늦게 따따부따하다..
It's kind of a national pasttime to Monday morning quarterback the Oscars and the choices, the decisions..

mum..잠자코 있는, 침묵을 지키는..
she was mum today on that daring black gown..

댓글 없음: