IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 23일 금요일

fervent.. 열렬한, 강렬한..
what made you say that prayer? it was so fervent..

reserves..예비군..
more reserves and more help..

window..기회의 창..
i do belive that there is still a window that allows for a diplomatic resolution to this issue..

speak volumes about..에 대해 많은 것을 말해주다..
~ the urgency he feels in what he didn't say..

bristle at..발끈하다..

cloth..천..

hallmark..특징, 특질..
snoring is actually a red flag..it is a hallmark for problem breathign at night..

rambunctious..wayward..제멋대로의, 다룰 수없는..
children can become more rambunctious, cranky..짜증잘내는 and out of sorts..기분안좋은.. and difficult to handle..

just a matter of seconds..

a people's 여동생...국민 여동생..
he is a high-spirited version of a people's prince..활기찬, 활발한..

low spirited..의기소침한..

she is high-spirited and energetic..

he is entertainment machine..

my heart leapt..설레다, 뛰다..
i can't leap the brook..개울..

following in the footsteps of..의 뒤를 따르다.

at a block party..주민 파티

the royal walkabout..민정시찰..

he charmed the girls..

Lady Di's favorite getaway spots..휴가, 도망..

they made a quick getaway..재빨리 도망가다

buzee..흥분, 신바람. 인기 많은 것.
urban beekeeping is the latest buzz..도시 양봉

there's just something about 누구. 먼가 특별한것이 있다..

댓글 없음: