IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 30일 금요일

the drama of the tsunami one year later. It was a year ago Sunday that the earth sook violently..

Unleashing that tsunami and...

the reactors are still leaking some radiation,...

watched the tsunami come ashore..

you'll witness just how much that monster devouered..집어삼키다.
he devoured the cake..

it taht doesn;t break your heart, i don't know what will..

i buy organic produce whenever possible..

it just pegs the needle..

cabbie..

i have no faith in..
]
ingrained..뿌리깊음..

my mother tried to ingrain respect for the elders in me..

the social fabric is as strong as ever..구조..

being involved in the fabric of the community means being involved with people. it all comes down to people..

on the off chance they'll come looking for a piece of the life that washed away..혹시나하고..혹시 ~일지도 모르니까.
we went to the theater on the off chance that there were tickets for the show left..

댓글 없음: