IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 5일 월요일

물구나무를 서다..do a handstand..
Houston smells of alcohol, does handstnads by the pool and skips around a ballroom..

disheveled..헝클어진..
These photos show a disheveled and angry Houston leaving the show with what appears to be blood on her leg..

grant..인정하다..
Now, I'll grant you, i parted..(live recklessly..막살다..)

whack..바보같다, 미쳤다.
We don't do crack. we don't do that..Crack is whack..

perk up..더 활기차게 만들다, 생기가 돌게 만들다..
People who lost weight noticed that their memories perked up..

age-old..예부터의, 오랜..
It's all about moderation and balance, that age-old advice..

fall for..홀딱 반하다,빠지다..

i never got over her and always, he was always tucked away in a corner of my heart..

댓글 없음: