IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 21일 수요일

already in on the action..행동개시..

pulling up to the gas station..멈추다..

we pulled up at the cabin, my jaw dropped..

you''re looking at a brazen, sophisticated heist..강도, 강ㅇ탈.

thieves heisted..동사...

on the upswing..on a donwswing..무조건 a 이어야함..상승세의..
we saw an upswing..we saw a downturn in business in the pat several hyears..

even the law-abiding citizens are feeling the squeeze..

we all got into the car, but it was a squeeze..

it could cause a cascading effect on the ecomomy..연속적인, 계속되는..
a waterfall cascades down the cliff..

댓글 없음: