IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2011년 9월 15일 목요일

abc news..

eye wall..태풍 눈 주위의 구름
so the eye wall is right there...

thrash..강타하다..(mercilessly) pummel

up and running..운영되는, 가동되는
It's too soon to know exactly when the airlines will be up and running normally.

waive..적용되지 않다.포기하다.
Those ticket change fees are waived for most airlines..

corrosive..부식성의..
salt water is especially corrosive..

elevation..고도..높이
They're seeing increasing wind speeds at higher elevations..

scramble..쟁탈전.ㅋㅋ

turnstiles..일인용.회전식 문
some turnstiles are so narrow that some big adults aren't able to aqueeze through..

due date.예정일 , 만기일

storm surge..폭풍으로인한 해일.

댓글 없음: