IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 3월 3일 화요일

Close to home..2

I feel so dizzy..
Thanks for a ride..
launched an all-out search..
Try to be strong..
jackpot..
He catalogs every shot..
I need you to clear your calender..
This isn't an overnight obsession..
He has been secretly hooked on her since they were in grade school..
Does he have any priors??
She is the kind of girl you want your daughter to grow up to be..
She did nothing to deserve this..
He will want progress report from our department..
Keep me informed..
When you free up, I want to talk to you about..
This is big time..
I will call you from the precinct..
Can you give us any new developments on the Flynn case..Anything at all?? Can you tell us the latest??
pulled the security feed from the dorm..He was never anywhere near that building..
miss a class..
probable cause to doubt..
I need proof beyond a reasonable doubt..
I know it's all circumstantial..but I am telling you he's holding that girl..
We have evidence of extreme obsession with no prior record of violence..
Every killer has a first time..
Put him in interrogation..
He was taken to the hospital..
By the time I realized, it was too late..
The alcohol had metabolized in the driver's system..
I didn't get it either until I followed up on the driver..
16 years on the force..
I think he didn't get the test on purpose..
We're doing all we can..
I checked her yearbooks..
What's he being charged with??
You were studying up..You were learning the trade..
You're done.
He's playing games..

댓글 없음: