IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 9월 15일 월요일

in vs extensive reading..

intensive reading..the way you have learning English..looking up the dictionary..not reading a lot..rreading only text book very carefully to understand everything..

what kind of activities are in the intnesive reading?
ex)fill in the blanks..reading exercise books..to check if you understand appropriate words..true and false activity..to study mid-term, final exam..usually you intensively read fo study purpose, ..to read poem..to read manual..finding out the main ideas..inferrencing activities.(?)


extensive reading..

for your own purpose,,interests,,you read a lot..to go to library..

댓글 없음: