IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 9월 4일 목요일

About CALL..

Professor.Kim was quoted as saying:

CALL is in an are of TESOL, that is, CALL is within TESOL's reach..


Behavioristic CALL ..
i nvolves repeated exposures to ..

They belive language can be learned by repetition..

During WWII, 'Audio-Visual lab' was prevalent in order to learn foreign language..

The typical method of behavioristic CALL is 'drill and practice' which consists of role playing..practice together..tongue twisters..These are all associated with repitition..

The screen is black and red or green lights flicker on the screen..
A computer says to you whether your answers are right or not..

Vocabulary practices are also a good example of behavioristic CALL..


Communicative CALL..

what is differnent from behavioristic CALL? I can't do someing..I cant initiate in the environment of Behavirist.. Behavioristic CALL only focuses on form itself such as right vocabulary..right grammar..

Using, meaning is more important..and computer become smarter..
ex) carmen sandiego word detective..they provide a little meaning inside..so we are interactive with computer meaningully..


MULTIMEDIA NETWORK..
if you click..you can see the situation..also you can type it here..to answer to the computer's question..By using tools, you can do something..a lot of interactions..you can feel like a real..

we can talk with other people=>network..

댓글 없음: