IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 24일 일요일

ABK English..

I think he stands little chance of speeding up economic rocovery..
reverberating credit crisis..
trigger a vicious circle of dwindling investment, fewer jobs, falling consumption and an economic downturn..
His promise has disappointingly not been translated into action..
It is sexist in a bad way. I am coming down on her side..
Earliest possible convenience..
My first day is getting off to a great start..
to make a full-throated defense of him..
She clerked for him..
Let's speak of him with respect and practice some tolerance for those who disagree with us..
I'll remain intolerant toward him..
Have you lost what little was left of your mind? I can't possibly work like this..
to be blond and leggy..
You could get a tighter grip on your horses..
Did you beat them into submission?
In all honesty..truth be told..to tell the truth..
That bodes well for me..
You have been really decent for me..
The others are gonna come around..
Lay low..Roll with the punches..

댓글 없음: