IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 8일 화요일

`

사로잡히다..He was consumed with jealousy..
전소되다..The house was consumed by fire..
그는 감히 자기 자신을 당신과 비교했다. He presumed to compare himself with you..
값비싼,사치스러운..sumptuous, lavish,delux, costly, luxurious...
여기는 내가 있을 자리가 아닌 것 처럼 느껴진다..I feel out of place at here..
그런 무례한 행동은 학생에게 어울리지 않는다..Such a rude behavior does not become a student
꼴사나운 언행..unseemly words and deeds..
무관한 주장을 끌어들여 문제를 혼란시키지 마라(일부러 어렵게 만들지 마라)..Do not obfuscate the issue by dragging in irrelevant arguments..
irrelevant..off the point..wide of the mark..
이 진술은 사건과 관련성이 없으므로 배심원단은 무시해야 한다. This statement is off the point and should be disregarded by the jury..
그의 추측은 빗나갔다..His speculation was wide of the mark..

댓글 없음: