IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 9일 수요일

~22:00

아직..as of yet..
섬뜩한, 오싹한..grisly, gruesome, ghastly, grotesque
엽기적인 살이사건..grotesque murder case..
토막 살인..torse murder..
The mangled bodies of the victims told their own grisly story of what had happened..
A sort of heaviness in the air and an eerie silence were the first intimation of the approaching cyclone..
의견의 일치가 없는 잠정적 결론..a tentative conclusion without an ultimate concurrence..
The weather for the weekend will be fair..화창한..
We had a fair amount of snow last week..상당한..
Come on, you two guys. Fight fair..공정한..
Our friendship has been attenuated(weakened)..
배고파서 홀쭉해지다..He was attenuated by hunger..
이러한 기억들은 희미해질 것이다..These memories will be tenuous, weak, faint..
He is my confidential friend..
극비 문서..a strictly confidential document..
훔쳐보다..She cast a furtive glance at him..
비밀의..clandestine, surreptitious, furtive, covert, confidential, cryptic, stealthy, underhanded
몰래한 사랑.. furtive love..
그 사건의 속사정,내막.. the inside story of the incident..
비밀정보.. tip-off..He was arrested after an anonymous tip-off..
비밀 취급을 해제하다..declassify..Top confidential do
cuments were recently declassified by the government..
the souring relationship with her..

댓글 없음: