IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 12일 토요일

~17:42

팽창과 수축..expand and contract..
숨을 헐떡거리면서 열망하다..aspire..gasp..pant..
개는 헐떡거리면서 누워있었다..The dog lay panting..
The end of the novel leaves me panting for more..
몸이 수척해질 정도로 열망하다..She seemed to be pining for the mountains of her native country..
그리워서 몸이 수척해지다..After his wife died, he just pined away..
aspire to~
야망..ambition..aspiration..hankering..
출세하겠다..She was filled with the aspiration to succeed in life..
She had a hankering to own a car..
절약하다..긴축하다..retrench..cut back..reduce..curtail..
학비를 줄이다..retrench school expenses..
We need to retrench the operating cost..
그는 자리를 잡았다.. He entrenched himself..
몸에 밴 습관..entrenched habit..established habit..
신랄한..trenchant..cutting..incisive..keen..sharp..
그의 신랄한 비판..his cutting criticism..
채워지지 않는..만족 되지 않는..insatiable..unquenchable..boundless..
탐욕 스러운..욕심많은..greedy..avaricious..covetous..rapacious..voracious..ravenous..gluttonous..
왕성한 식욕..gluttonous appetite..

댓글 없음: