IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 12일 토요일

~16:11

퇴화하다..atrophy..An unused organ will atrophy.
소아마비환자..polio victims..
영양실조..dystrophy..malnutrition..
대참사에서 살아남다..survive the catastrophe..
비극으로 끝난다..The novel ends in catastrophe..
적당한..temperate..moderate..
삼가다..피하다..abstain from..refrain from..eschew..
쾌락주의자..hedonist..
순회하는..itinerant workers..
성질 고약한..hedonist..

댓글 없음: