IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 3월 4일 화요일

Today's News..

Tensions heightening along Columbian border..

Venezuela and Equador have both moved their armies to the Columbian border and closed their embassies in the Columbian capital of Bogota after Columbia mouted a raid on a rebel group across its border in Ecuador. Venezuela has also dispatched tanks and fighter planes to the border, with Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez saying that Columbia's actions have pushed the region to the brink of war. The Columbian government defended its actions, saying that their forces were on the heels of a group of military rebels called FARC. However, Ecuadorian President says that there is no evidence of a pursuit, and that it looks like the rebels were killed in their sleep. Columbia has raised questions about the Ecuadorian president's relatioship with the rebel group after discovering computer files in the raid..

댓글 없음: