IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 21일 화요일

Words..

*Thank you for sparing your precious time for me..
*As far as I know, it is very unique and therefore very valuable..
*He collected many antiques, some of which are priceless..
*The charity aims to preserve old churches which it sees as an invaluable part of our national heritage..

*an expensive automibile..
*This book is dear..
*costly jewels..

*Many companies have to pay millions of dollars to establish their trademarks as symbols of reliability and value..
*It is worth attempting though we fail..

*I caught a glimpse of the phantom sitting behind the wheel..
*phantom compay=paper company
*nature phenomenon..
*They saw the burglar clearly through the diaphanous curtain..

*obdurate..
*I could see her skin through her diaphanous blouse..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: