IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 13일 월요일

Words..

*Seeing that we must meet a deadline, do not loiter over this work..
*She lingered after the others had left..
*The children will not dawdle over their homework if they know they will get ice cream as soon as they finish..
*He procrastinated until it was too late to do anything at all..

*dally away one's procrastinate..늑장을 부리다가 기회를 놓치다..
*Do not tarry on the way..
*She always dillydallies when she's getting ready to go out..

*I would not like loafing. I do not want to ride the gravy train..
*Pressed by official business, I have hardly a day to idle away..
*I sometimes play video games to kill time..

*The docter felt my pulse..
*He resisted an impulse to cry out..
*impulse goods..충동구매 상품..
*He made a personal appeal to the kidnappers to return his child..

*Get busy, do not dawdle..
*My husband likes to dally with other women..
*He procrastinated the matter until it was almost too late..
*He bought it on an impulse..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: